Building to Thrive™ training prepares you for evaluating and implementing design strategies that foster better communities for your projects.
This comprehensive training is built for property managers, owners, and developers of multi-family housing who want to build a safe and strong community. Through our leading-edge education we intend to empower you to build vibrant, fully inhabited communities while keeping your budget in focus.
Get ready to create buildings that:
- Increase the positive physiological impact of spaces on the human body and mind
- Support your clients' wellbeing and the surrounding community
- Increased tenant retention
- Reduce operational and maintenance costs
- Inspire your organization's investors and funders
What's in the course?
- 6 modules exploring different aspects of residential building design and how they impact the wellbeing of residents
- Situational examples exploring what works well in housing and what doesn’t
- A guided case study that helps you apply the knowledge learned in the course to assess an existing building and identify ways to improve it
- Implementation: easy-to-use checklists for assessing and improving your existing or new building
- Tangible, practical solutions for common problems in multifamily housing
- A framework to help you build a strategic action plan toward implementing the selected proposed upgrades using a cost and value analysis.
- 2 LIVE discussion and integration sessions. If you can’t make the sessions live, you can ask your questions in advance and catch the replay later.
What's the commitment?
- The training runs for 5 weeks
- The weekly time commitment is about 4 hours per week
- The checklists for assessing your building each take 1-3 hours to complete
- The total time commitment for the course is roughly 24-30 hours
- You get direct access to our team of experts at AVID Architecture for a fraction of what it usually costs to hire us
- You get supported by some of the top minds in the industry with regards to how architecture affects our well-being. Our team of diverse backgrounds is unparalleled.
- You get systematized checklists for automating the implementation of Building to Thrive™ principals in your work.
- Learn about the impact that the built environment has on the human body and the ripple effects of these impacts on wellbeing, our relationships and our communities.
- Receive recognition through a certificate and LIVE celebration session at the end of the course.
- Get a handle on how your buildings impact their residents' mental and physical wellbeing.
- Get clarity and awareness on how to positively support your clients physiologically in your buildings.
- Create a plan to implement these design upgrades through the renovation process.
- Master the Building to Thrive™ framework so you can utilize this knowledge for your future success.
- Ultimately, the knowledge from this training can impact your bottom line by helping you reduce your operations and maintenance costs, and supporting your tenants in staying longer.
- The course includes a combination of self-paced materials and live sessions. All participants will be starting and ending at the same time. The materials will be available to re-watch beyond the ending date for a limited time. However, there will not be live support beyond the ending date.
- Building to Thrive™ has a 7 day refund policy. We stand behind this training 100% and its ability to positively affect your work when you implement the knowledge in your in-development or existing buildings.
- While we have firsthand experience with the Building to Thrive™ concepts and their results, we cannot make you implement the knowledge and therefore cannot guarantee specific results. However, we can share our knowledge with you and give you tools to support you in implementation.
- If you have another question that is not addressed here, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org